Don't get left high and dry on your next cruise.
Cover your cruise with cruise travel insurance through Travel Guard. Insurance plans through Travel Guard can include cruise insurance coverage for cruises of all shapes and sizes. Plans may include valuable emergency medical expense coverage, trip interruption coverage, emergency travel and health assistance services and more.
Why choose travel insurance for your Cruise?
- It’s now 10 p.m. and the flight that was supposed to take you to your port of embarkation has been delayed for hours. Who can assist you with finding a new flight to catch up with your cruise?
- Your wife becomes seriously ill while onboard the ship and you need immediate medical attention at a hospital. Who can get you evacuated off the ship and to the hospital in time?
- Your cruise has just disembarked when you suddenly realize your insulin bag is nowhere to be found. You need help to have an emergency prescription filled, along with help finding your lost bag. Who do you call?
- You arrive at the airport after having disembarked off your cruise of a lifetime when you realize your passport and wallet are nowhere to be found. Where do you turn for emergency cash, and how will you get your passport replaced?
- You arrive in Paris where you will embark on your cruise. Unfortunately, you luggage is nowhere to be found. Who will help you find it? If it's delayed, who will pay for your necessities? If it's stolen, who will pay to replace it?
- While exploring local shops in Shanghai, you trip and hear a cracking noise in your ankle. Who can help you find a physician to have it examined? Who will cover the expense?