For questions regarding coverage or to file a claim please call 1.866.385.4839
Unexpected events can occur before you depart or while you’re on your vacation that may leave you with cancelled plans, lost luggage or medical expenses you weren’t anticipating. The SnowTrax.com Vacations is an affordable, broad package of benefits that provides coverage for such unexpected events.
1. You become seriously ill while on vacation and you need immediate medical attention at a hospital. Who can provide a hospital recommendation and ensure you receive medical assistance?
2. You arrived in Squaw Valley when you suddenly realize your baggage is lost and your insulin is nowhere to be found. You need help to have an emergency prescription filled, along with help finding your lost bag. Who do you call?
3. You are at the airport waiting to return home after your vacation to Colorado. Your passport and wallet are nowhere to be found. Where do you turn for emergency cash, and how will you get your passport replaced?
4. You arrive at Whistler in British Columbia. Unfortunately, your luggage doesn’t. Who will help you find it? If it's delayed, who will pay for your necessities? If it's completely lost, who will pay to replace it?
5. While exploring local shops in Aspen, you trip and hear a cracking noise in your ankle. Who can help you find a physician to have it examined? Who will cover the expense since most medical insurance doesn’t travel with you outside the U.S.?
The SnowTrax.com Vacations Plan, developed by Travel Guard, can provide coverage for these events and much more.